Now on eBay. Megane 225 trophy

Discussion in 'eBay Items, Pistonheads & Autotrader Ads' started by imprezaworks, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Looks a nice car, I'd have been interested but I haven't even advertised my R26 yet.

2. Thanks mate. Yep good car so hopefully does its money

3. you selling the R26 for a Trophy?

4. Just going to get a cheaper 225, or possibly a 197 for the next couple of years. All I do in the R26 is drive to work and back, I've done 1k miles in the last 5 months. R26 values are good at the moment and it's just had a load of stuff done to it (.R clutch and flywheel, PSS tyres, discs and pads, service, headlight bulbs, window reg and switch, interior rattles sorted), so hopefully I'll get what it's worth - if not I'll keep it.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  5. Final few hours. Gathered interest by the looks of things, but if I'm honest and no whatever, I will be sad to see it go. I've decided if I get messed about with I will be selling the Clio I've also got.

6. how come you relisted it?

7. Going to give it a few days at a buy it now mate

8. Sold and gone. Good car and the buyer seemed a really nice lad. Hope it serves him well

9. local lad? what did you get for it in the end just to give me an idea of what thety are worth?

10. 3100 mate, lives in Stoke. Wrong time of year to sell tbh.

11. cheers. £100 mpre than I paid for mine but I've put over a grand back in it!! :smile:

12. It was worth close to 3500 imo. Looking at other meganes for sale mine was very good value