R26 no power over 2500 rpm

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by gjonmat, Feb 21, 2014.

1. No probs mate. We can also pull a few bits off one of mine until we sort it.
    Lee

2. If you were going via the Scunthorpe route on google maps you would come on m5 near bromsgrove so I could meet you round there if I go and do the last hour and half convoy just an idea I might not make it yet lol

3. yer thats the way to scunny, donny, m1 :smile:
    are ya gunna camp? fri-sun

4. More than likely if i go yeah

5. cool, sent you a pm on facebook about washer jets/mist things

and i will give you a text saturday lee, i am working till 5 so anytime after suits me fine :smile:

6. Well thanks everyone for the help but it was the bloody fuel pump, glad i had mine to swap boost sensors ect but what a ball ache getting the plastic ring off!!!!!

7. Is it running nicely again Austin ?

8. not as fast as mine :smile: but gunna use it for a few days see how i like it or not!!

9. What's the handling like compared to yours I've finally got a decent set of tyres in went for a spin before and the remap has made it so much more responsive just goes now no sluggish wind up overtakings a diddle lol

10. what tyres did ya get? only went for a quick spin tried to give is some in the corners as then the LSD would work and make me go "wow" but no boner yet!!

11. Kust some second hand ones til i find out whats happening with mine im looking at a few
    continental contact 5's
    vredstein ultrac vorti
    nankang ns2r
    or if i get a replacement for mine ill stick with the toyos

12. I always liked the look of vredstein sensa or what ever they called

13. I think sesantas ?

14. Yup nice looking tread pattern