nice day so why not ;)

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by keenan225, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Yesterday was a lovely day so thought I'd give the car a quick clean and take the boys out for the day, ended up at blair drummond safari park, last time I was there I think my eldest son was around 2, anyway took a few pics of the meg so thought I'd share them with you guy [​IMG][/URL[​IMG][/URL[​IMG][/URL 20140531_172830_zps06f103dd.jpg [/URL 20140531_172841_zpscb37e042.jpg [/URL[​IMG]

C+C welcome paul

2. The car looks great

3. Washed mine yesterday but spent the day building a trampoline so I never got to do anything else till 8pm, still looks fresh though so I'll share some of my day in a bit.

love a 5door meg, car looks super.

4. Thanks guys, she is slowly getting to were it should be :smiley:

5. Looks spot on and such a nice colour. The five door has grown on me as well, in part coz of the rarity factor too. :smile:

The wee fella likes it! haha

6. Cheers alex, tbh a think the wheels make the colour of the car look better, when I had the standard wheels on I wanted to go for a colour change but since getting the r26 wheels it makes me look at it differently now

yeah the wee lad loves it and loves making a mess in it lol

7. Yeah the wheels do make a massive difference as they contrast the colour nicely where as the silver full of the full fat wheels don't compliment the colour as well. :smile:

8. Yeah I know what you mean, I need to get the front and rear bumpers sprayed, a good few marks on them from the previous owners but that will need to wait till I get other little niggles sorted out

9. Well it's a step by step thing. :smile:

I always forget that actually these are ten year old cars!! They still look so fresh and I remember getting my inferno back in 2006 like it was yesterday. :smile: