1. Hi all,
    I have been looking to buy a 225 or possibly a R26. I have joined up to see what's on offer here seems to be abit of a struggle to find these cars/ not many for sale. Anybody have any recommendations on best places to look? I have tried all the usual FB, eBay, pistonheads and autotrader.

2. You have to keep looking around, these cars are not as common as your Golf's, Fiesta's, Mini's etc are

3. Yeah I have noticed that mate, constantly checking all to see if anything new comes up.

4. keep your eye on this site...its the best chance of catching a car thats been looked after.
    normally if people can be bothered to join a site,it means they have a genuine interest in the car.
    you can also get a feel for how they have treated the car ,by going through there posts.

I bought my car from this sites predecessor,and read all of the guys previous posts,which gave me confidence the guy really looked after the car.

5. Thanks for your reply pal.
    To be honest that's exactly why I signed up. I am also on cliosport from when I had a 172. I am talking to a guy now about one for sale but he is really brief and vague with his answers . You do find club and forum members tend to have more passion and look after their cars better.

6. What would people say the average price is on these cars? Prices seem to be quite high at the moment compared to when I looked about 18months ago.

7. Hi All, finally managed to find a car. Got an Ultra blue R26 which I will pick up this weekend. Just wondering is there any insurers that discount with club membership? Can't find anything in the traders section.

Stephen Portlock likes this.
  8. Look forward to seeing the r26 mate! As for insurance club discount... not sure mate sorry

9. Pick it up tommorow mate, I managed to get some discount with some talk of the forum and some Facebook groups

10. Here is a few pics of my car it is abit dirty but thought I'd share with you all.

Attached Files:

Stephen Portlock likes this.
  11. It looks like you have just cleaned it with the water on the floor :openmouth::openmouth::openmouth:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

12. Nah not in that water would be like sand blasting it work down in a quarry. Look at the sills you can see it's not clean

13. You worry too much, mines way dirtier than that :pensive:

14. Nah to be honest on the pictures it looks pretty clean I guess but up close it's pretty dirty mainly dust from work.

15. Try owning a black car, you wash it and 10 minutes later it looks filthy again, so most of the time i don't bother now :sob::sob:

16. Yeah I have never owned a black car tbh but I know what you mean