1. Hi guys . New to the forum but I've always read a lot of advice given on here over the years . Had my megane 250 for 3 year now and looking at getting it mapped . Are re tuning still doing this and would people recommend? How does it feel different in the car?

2. Hi and welcome
    There are other places, personally i had a number of bad experiences with RSt.

3. Who would you recommend? Obviously dont know how much gains I'll get with it being a 10 year old car now

4. I am waiting for Chris @ EFI parts to open back up, he did my 225 fitted with a 250 engine and hybrid turbo, same figures as RSt said but massively more power and torque, was so much nicer to drive after.

5. I'll have a look at them then . I'm only an hour drive away from there they look pretty decent there . What sort of figures do you expect?

6. On mine
    400+hp, but will much prefer a flat torque curve and Chris already knows what i'm after.

He will only answer Emails, don't worry he will get back to you, it really is worth the wait.

My car spent 4 1/2hrs on the rollers at RSt, he spent no more than 20 minutes in the car, Chris on the other hand, had the car on the rollers for 4hrs and spent 3+ in the drivers seat, the rest of the time he was unlocking the ECU that RSt locked.

Chris doesn't go off and answer the phone, or speak to anyone while he's working on your car, that's where my hard earn'd is going.