Newbie with a couple of questions

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Zaim, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Picked up an RS250 just after Christmas after three years in a Forester STi. So far loving the involving drive compared to the FSTi and have some plans to tune the RS (brake lines, map, gearbox mount) but have a couple of questions .

Out this morning and put the car in sport mode, approached a roundabout and drove like I've driven for three years only to find the rear a little lively. Understand sport sharpens the throttle but does it also loosen the ESP a bit?

Really fancy some induction noise, any recommendations on induction kits? I'm thinking KTR kit .

I was thinking of going to RS Tuning at the end of the month but I think I need a few months to familiarise myself with the RS .

2. Take the air filter out the box and you will see there's a foam liner in the back off the box. Remove this and it sounds a 100% better.

Zaim and Chrisball35 like this.
  3. I’m pretty sure in Sport it loosens the ESP, in my experience can get to some pretty lairy angles in Sport mode.

Zaim likes this.
  4. Sport mode does loosen the ESP. Once in sport mode hold the button for a few seconds until you here a beep and an orange light appears on the dash, this completely disables the ESP. Great fun but be careful! :blush:

Zaim likes this.