Newbie - looking for recommendations

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by FF1986, Feb 3, 2022.

1. I'm Rob and I'm new here...

Hopefully this forum will help me find the right person or company to help me with my quest to build a mk2 Megane RS Estate.

I've had a couple of quick estate cars in the past, a Focus ST170 kicked off the habit, various BMWs have been and gone, then more recently I've had a 260bhp 4wd mk1 Octavia Estate. Along the way I've had several Clios and I've always had the hankering for a standard looking Megane Estate with all the go of a Megane RS.

The problem I'm having is finding someone who is happy to play ball and tear a 225/230 apart and bolt everything to a wagon for me.

Figured this might be the place to ask so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

2. Unless you’re doing the work yourself this is likely to end up being horrifically expensive.

3. RickyP RPM did a R26R style MK2 estate a few years ago. You’ll find some photos on his Instagram and Facebook if you look back.

Top bloke and does all the work on my cars, if he happens to be near you it might be worth getting in contact.