275 New Wheels Fitted

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by CraigCup-S, Apr 23, 2017.

1. IMG_3485.JPG IMG_3488.JPG IMG_3484.JPG IMG_3481.JPG IMG_3483.JPG Love the look of these - Fondmetal 9RR, ET58, 8.5 x 19.

Been out for a blast in the car today, first proper one since getting it, due to run in time, winter tyres being fitted. Got the Cup 2's back on now and it's a lovely day (for Aberdeenshire), so thought why not......
    Such an amazing car to drive, perfect in every way for me!
    After 6 Audi's I'm back in love with driving again!

2. Looks great! Are you on ohlins?

I took mine out today with some new damper settings and nicely worn Cup2s. It was epic!

Any other mods planned? I'm tempted but a remap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Yeah on Ohlins, still factory setting, but I might have a play through the summer.
    No other mods, no. I might get a set of 18's just to see how they drive.

I seriously don't think the car needs more power, the whole package is spot on when driving as they are intended.

4. Wheels look really good :smiley: car is an amazing color

5. Looking good mate..really suit the car and colour. Very similar styling to the 275 ones.

Good weather in Aberdeen...just hoping its the same tomorrow when I get back onshore, but Judith was saying this morning that Grampian are in for snow over next couple of days. We've had a couple of heavy snow showers offshore this week.

6. Love those wheels. Were they pricey?

7. That looks really nice! :sunglasses:

8. Good weather yesterday, snow today and tomorrow.

Wheels were £1000 from Wheelbase.

9. looks spot on that does, I think this is one of the best colours for the megane aswell.

10. I'm after some of these for my Megane, is there any issues with sizing? 8.5/19s just fit in place of the original 19s without any drama?

Thanks.

11. Research I did on here would suggest no issues.
    Certainly feels okay to drive, guess I'll find out when the tyres start to wear.