new video for face lifted megane rs at the ring

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by kentbloke, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Has anybody else seen the video on Touriclips and Carscoops web sites of the two 2014 rs meganes at the ring?? One black and the other black with a white duck tail, , look and sound fast. Are they trying to get the fwd record back I wonder??????

2. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

A link to the video might help :wink:

3. If only I knew how Will lol, laptops and me don't mix. Go on Touriclips site and post it please, cheers

4. Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  5. Cheers Shymek , , that's a well driven rs on that clip.

6. Black suits the new front nose better then the red one iv seen, ,

7. suspension looks sorted, aesthetically it looks no different (to the new facelift)

havent got headphones so cant hear but what shymek said has been the rumor on meganers.fr for ages

8. sounds awesome and looks really good round the bends.

9. Just noticed 0:22 it's on three wheels, not sure if that is just due to the surface though. It's not visually evident that the suspension is any different though beyond that.

Would be possibly interested in one of these if they do it, even though I have a 250.

10. The black RS's have always been the faster colour, Seat will be toppled v soon

11. True

12. I so hope this is true.

13. The face lift model still hasn't grow on me and that sodding massive diamond must be causing masses of drag.

14. Odd.... 201kw is supposedly only 269hp~ not much of a power hike is it?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  15. I,m due to replace my 250 cup later this year, and if this is the last in the line for the mk3 meganes I may just have to have one :smiley:

16. Shymek: you should have wait a bit more with revealing this but good you have not revealed all of it :smile:) That's for those non believers here..

17. 7.50 ring time I hope and a ring pack available for 250/265 owners although if it has got ohlins and akropovic it's sure gonna be pricey

18. Liquidf1

Liquidf1 Forum Trader

Pretty sure me and a mte off here saw a megane mule at the ring monday had the same wheels as above, some very fancy looking discs and alot of data logging gear, also the group of renaultsport techs gave it away :smile:

19. Yeah with uprated chassis and LSD.