New to the R.S. Club!

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Benji, May 16, 2020.

1. Hey everyone :smiley:

Bought a 2015 265 cup on boxing day last year, and after doing some research found this club! Look forward to understanding more about these beautiful cars! I've also just ordered H&R Springs to hopefully install in the next couple weeks :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Wellcome Benji! That machine look pretty aggressive, full black like hell!!:grin::grin:
    You can find here a lot of information about this cars. What is in your mind for Meg?

Benji likes this.
  3. Welcome mate, car looks great. H&R's will sort that arch gap out nicely :grinning:

Benji likes this.
  4. hi mate...lots of knowledge on here from general maintenance, to full race car set ups.
    So dont be afraid to ask..

Benji likes this.
  5. When I bought her she came with scratched rims on the left side, so i'm in the process of finding some new wheels!

6. Appreciate it :smile:

7. No more truck spec!

8. remeber renault ride them that high for a reason..they have done the same with the Alpine,and its best handling in class.
    the mk3 seems to run lowering springs with less harshness than a mk2 to be fair though.

Paddy80 likes this.
  9. no wheel refurb places near you?.
    the megane runs a very high offset..so aftermarket alloys are limited if you want to keep the offset similar.

Benji likes this.