New to the 225 and need help

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Laim, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Hi proud owner of a 07 225 love the car but its not without its bloody faults so i plugged it in and got 3 codes p009e p1100 and one saying pending fault p3eb8 iv looked online and cant find out whats what any help would be really appreciated thank you

2. Those are generic codes, to find out exactly what they are you will need to plug it in to "clip" Renault code reader.

What faults are you experiencing

3. Just rough idle thats it iv only had the car 2 weeks and thats the only fault so i thought id use one of thos elm bluetooth things and thats what came up

4. Have a look at this might help you find the issues:

https://www.obd-codes.com/p009e

P1100 is usually something related to the MAF sensor

in regards to p3eb8 it is a weird one and that very generic so like above said you will need a Renault clip plugged in to define exactly what it is.

5. Cheers fellas had it looked at today its all sorted now hopefully love the car tho like really love it probably more then my kids and missus

6. waht was the fix for this, happy you got it sorted, nothing worse than a car with issues.

Yes these are fun to drive and amazing how they stick to the tarmac.

7. 2 rear tpms sensors 2 faulty coil packs and yes they stick lick glue iv heard people say they handle well but i wasnt expecting it to be this good. The car has made me fall in love with driving once again