New to Renault

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by TigerRonin, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Hi all,

Just nabbed myself what seems to be a lovely RS250 with a few small modifications. Pick it up next week and then on a roadtrip up to North Sweden for a course.

I look forward to being an active member, getting out and about and attending meets.

See you all on the B roads

Conrad

Kaizasouza likes this.
  2. Welcome to the club, you’ll love the RS250. What other cars have you had in the past?
    Anymore details on the RS? Colour spec?

Kaizasouza likes this.
  3. Hi Gareth, before that was mostly VAG cars, Audi S3, MK2 Golf Gti's, Octavia VRS and most recently, which I am currently selling, a mint condition ML55 AMG.

The RS is at a garage and I pick it up when I am back in the UK next week, so spec is from the advert - Oyster Grey Cup, Stage 1 upgraded and pushing around 300 and seems to have optional extras , leather seats, auto wipers and lights, upgraded sound system, brakes, mounts and full service history.

I am really looking forward to picking it up and then a 3hr drive home.

Kaizasouza likes this.
  4. Pictures from the ad

Attached Files:

Ian Hughes and Gareth like this.
  5. I saw that ad, looks really nice :wink:

6. Well, I picked it up this afternoon and impressed is an understatement. Despite the atrocious weather, I drove it from Colchester to Salisbury and it just sticks like glue. Really really good fun and can't wait for a dry day