New r26 owner

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Lukec4s, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Hi all

I just bought an r26 for the track and some road use. New to the forum. The car is a black 2007. Needs a little TLC which has begun.

i plan to give it a full service and pads and discs all round this week.

it has a few niggles. The abs/traction light is on so need to check that. Also front nearside indicator is not working, bulb seems ok.

It has a dump valve which I want to put back to stock.

I’m doing a bit of research on the car, is There a way to find the build number other than from
    The plaque inside?

cheers

luke

2. Hey Luke - I just bought an 08... I think you bought the one in Barnet right? It was gone when I rang the guy! Looked like a bargain.

3. Hi yup that’s the one. Needs some tlc. I had really wanted a yellow one but for a track day car it does
    The job. What did you go for

4. The other black one on ebay..... also needs a few bits! Where abouts are you based?

5. Hiya mate, welcome to the forum. The issue with the indicator bulb not working could be down to the actual bulb holder, I had the same problem on mine. The part can be had fairly cheaply, here's the part number - 7701065724

6. Cheers I’ll buy one

7. Watford in Herts. How about you

8. East London...