265 New owner ICE issues

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by testbloke, Jun 21, 2020.

1. It looks like the previous owner did a factory reset on the system before selling the car. I seem to have very limited apps and functions available on the screen in the car, even the r-link shop is greyed out.
    I have tried downloading the r-link toolbox and although the connection check is fine and I have disabled the firewall, I get an error trying to connect to the store ...
    upload_2020-6-21_15-5-46.png
    Does anyone have any ideas? I would like to get the TomTom speed camera info up and running amongst others.
    Also, if anyone has any idea if/how to get Appleplay through the screen?
    TIA, Kevin

2. Think i have about given up with this! Got a new version download direct from TomTom and succesfully updated the system but made no difference. The fundamental issue seems to be that the "network" on teh screen is offline and there is no way to get it online.
    Given the cost of the maps etc and being an apple phone user and can only get android play, I think I am doe and will leave it as is. Can always use my phone for waze etc if required.
    One thing I cant get any info on is the TPM, I cannot see any way to monitor the tire pressures so I assume it is just a warning / alarm if the pressures drop?

3. Thanks. Yes, have already spoken to StageX. They can get both RS Monitor and Android apps working, but neither are much use to me and they are the opposite end of the country so I would have to remove the unit and post it down.

If I hadnt had Appleplay before I wouldnt miss it so I think I will just try and erase that from memory and enjoy what I have. Can get Spotify through bluetooth so thats a small win :sunglasses:

4. Yes i know what you mean, sometime it's better to keep it simple, less to go wrong that way:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: