1. Hi all joined last year but not posted till now ,

got me a nice R26 Albi Blue , it was a bit rough when i got it , stood out for 2 years.
    after a lot of hard work & money spent im getting there.

had all belts done etc before i would drive it , new clutch & sm flywheel ,new rad, new ac rad,
    new alternator, all major stuff replaced serviced twice now ,wheels refurbed r26.jpg runs so sweet now & looking forward to some meets this summer.

few pics from start to now

Lopes3d likes this.
  3. day 2clean 001 (2).JPG

Attached Files:

4. Looks like you have done a great job there. You even got the rear bonnet seal to fit pretty good. Hopefully my suspension will look like that by the weekend. Got Wed-Fri off so hopefully 5 days is enough to strip it all, paint up the arms/beam and fit all the new bushes, joints, shocks, springs, links, swivel bearings etc.

mitsiman-2009 likes this.
  5. thanks used this stuff to give some protection now

Attached Files:

6. DSC04318.JPG

chappers2000 likes this.
  7. ahhh think i remember meeting you at marks.

You the guy who sold your twingo for this? looking very smart now

8. spot on mate

9. its come a long way since then. if you remember i was there with my 225 having some work done, we had a chat.

iirc you was having the aircon sorted on the twingo

10. you have a good memory lol , sorry i dont remember you but hope to see you around soon .
    are you in notts as well ?

11. No Bolsover myself.

what you had done to the car now? and what plans you got for it in future?

12. i have done for now its 280/280 want to use it this year been in lockdown since i got it, its given my time to clean & sort a few problems out.

13. Liking this, don’t see them in blue very often either, looks really clean Mitsi.

14. Got some ACF50. Great stuff. Will give it all a good spray so hopefully with that and POR15 rust preventative paint and top coat, it should stay looking nice for a while.