New Member looking for an R26

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Nosillad, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Hi New to the forum and Renault's in general.

I am looking for a Megane F1 R26 in either White, Yellow or Blue. Not fussed either way about the lux pack but ideally want it as original as possible with sensible miles and good mechanical and cosmetic condition. If anyone is considering selling please PM me, alternatively if you know of any for sale that aren't on the usual sources (PH/Autotrader and Ebay) then id be most grateful to be pointed in the right direction. I have cash waiting for the right car and happy to pay good money for a good example.

2. Welcome to the community.

3. JJZ

JJZ

hi there and welcome to the forum iv seen a couple of R26 on E bay there’s a nice yellow one with a black bonnet and there a white one both have full leather recaro (lux pack) give them a look [emoji102] good luck [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. JJZ

JJZ

hi guys got a quick question took my car to a garage near me for an mot but it has failed on emissions is has a full miltek exhaust except for the cat the cat is standard i will put a photo of the exhaust i have what i want to know is. is this up to the garage to pass this on his discretion or are they just being picky thanks in advance jason 1844555fcf23a1ff7824cbaac77a8b20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk