New Member from Dorset

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Travisteel, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Hello
    Only recently joined this forum as have just started to work on cars myself after picking up a Megane 265 in Arctic White earlier this year not done much so far but advice on here has already proved useful, although I have slightly bigger plans for it over the next month which I wont entirely be doing myself due to time and the fact I don't trust myself with some of it.
    The last two cars I have owned have been Clios including the 197 and 200 CUP although the 197 was the worst car I ever owned but that story would take far longer to tell than I have time for.
    Enjoying the Megane it so far, really feels like a good upgrade especially when comparing the quality of the interior to the 200 Clio I owned last.

2. HI and welcome, nice to see you enjoy the car, they aren't as bad a s people make it,

3. Welcome,

Where in Dorset are you from? I have family in Weymouth and love it down there.

4. Other side of Dorset just past Blandford, its just over an hour for to get to Weymouth and thats if traffic is good!

5. Ah right yeah I know the place. The roads into Weymouth aren’t the best!