New exhaust (sort of)

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Mark250, Nov 12, 2014.

1. I have had a Milltek on my 250 for about 3+ years now and always think it is a bit too quiet, so I booked my car into a local ish powerflow dealer (Unique exhaust in Stafford).
    I know a few people who have had exhausts done there and they have always been pleased (cant find a bad review at all on the net).

The place is nothing to write home about but that means he does not have all the overheads of a big place so prices are cheaper and he takes pride in his work, his welding is spot on (he also does work for oil companies welding)

I have kept the Milltek centre section and tail pipe and just had a new back box assembly, the rear box is about 1/2 the size of the Milltek and have 3inch mandrel bends to link it to the existing system.

It sound perfect now a much deeper tone and louder pops and bangs but still no drone on the motorway.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and a video

[video]http://vid2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/cliomark/RS%20250/Modded%20milltek%20exhaust_zpsfal3eh4j.mp4[/video]