New and looking for a car

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Max13, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Hi all

I've just started looking for a Megane so thought this would be the best place to ask, I like buying cars form forum members as they have usually been well looked after.

So if anyone is selling, or knows of a 275 Trophy with Ohlins, ideally in grey, please let me know!

Look forward to joining the club

Max

2. Hi, welcome along, I would not get to caught up with trying to find one with Ohlins, nothing that special with them

3. Welcome!
    Agree with Mikey. The standard cup car is special enough, and a lot cheaper.

4. Thanks for the replies
    The Ohlins seem to divide opinion, but at the moment there is very little difference in price (if any) between a car with or without them so I was just looking for the best spec'd car I could find. I'll try and drive a car without them to compare

5. There is a good utube vid of where someone drove a Meg with and without them, worth a watch. I don't think the opion is that divided, think most people will tell you there are better aftermarket opinions to fit, would be better off buying a trophy on cup springs and see how you get on