New 280 owner

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Dmrs280, May 12, 2019.

1. Hi All, I’m dean, recently acquired a Megane 280, manual. Looking forward to being a member of the community!

2. ianplymouth

ianplymouth RSM Club Member

Hi Dean and welcome

We need pics or it didn't happen :laughing::laughing::laughing:
    What colour did you go for, really like the Orange

3. I was torn, I would have quite liked orange, however when I was looking for one the only colours available at the time seemed to be grey with the options I wanted! Sadly I didn’t get the Bose or the adaptive cruise, but I got everything else I wanted.

Attached Files:

4. ianplymouth

That does look good in the Grey, i am a bit biased i had a Inferno (orange) mk2
    As for the adaptive cruise, i have a Mercedes with that on and too be honest i don't like it, leaves too big a gap in front, which is okay, till someone jumps in the gap and it slams the brakes on, so now i just use the speed limiter function, it still bleeps at me though even when it's turned off :confounded:

5. I used to have it on my 535d, quite liked using it on that. I used to have a LY r26 too so I’m quite partial to a Lairy colour. I do also have first refusal on the dealers BO trophy as it is what I went in to buy initially.

6. ianplymouth

i'd think i would hold out for the Trophy, or the Trophy R :laughing:

7. I’m happy with the 280 at the moment. Really want edc more than anything, but they seem impossible to find. I need all the seats sadly with having 3 kids!

8. Agreed, my lass has it in her Civic. It's too aggressive on the brakes.