225 Need help with engine Vacuum

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by barman58, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Has anyone got an idea of what the vacuum on the pipe to/from the recirc valve should be at Idle

I am running a Forge Blow Off Valve with the original valve position blanked off

I am showing around 21 InHg but not sure if this is High, Low or about right

I am having a few issues after a stage one remap with a flat spot, stuttering when coming of Throttle / boost when changing Gear mostly 2nd to 3rd but at other time too.

also if I ease off the throttle and immediately try to go back on to boost the car splutters and coughs or takes longer than I would expect to get back on boost.

This was working fine before the Remap with the valve fitted, I have checked with Forge and they confirm that I'm using the correct springs for the Map plus I've checked everywhere I can think of for vacuum leaks and cannot find any - but not sure what the Norm should be

I think it may just be a "bad" map and the tuner is willing to reverse the map to standard FOC but I'd rather sort the issues if possible as when the boost works it's fun to drive

Any ideas?