My UB R26

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by Lynchy1975, May 21, 2016.

1. image.jpeg had this for just over a year now and covered 27k miles has been a very reliable car with just wear and tear items. Love the handling such a underrated car

2. Evo triangle meet with my Audi mates the Meg surprised a few people ! Performed very well on the day amd was great fun

mr.clarke. likes this.
  3. image.jpeg

mr.clarke. likes this.
  4. there looks to be some big bhp cars there...

Lynchy1975 likes this.
  5. The R26 was no way overwhelmed! The Red C5 RS6 couldn't keep up at all on the twisty roads !

barman58 and rTEM like this.
  7. A vid of me in my R26 in north wales keeping up with a Jaguar F-Type V8 and a B7 RS4 behind me.

8. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Brandshatch track day back in January

9. image.jpeg Very similar to Noggy Blue RS4 !

Nigelo likes this.
  10. Very nice video, beautiful day and place for driving

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

11. So I had my R26 serviced with Eibach pro lowering springs fitted just before the Nurburgring and Spa trip in two weeks time ! Can't wait to throw this car on track ! I will post pics when I'm back

12. Sitting a bit lower now with the Eibach pro lowering springs

13. Future mods will be Injectors,intercooler,KTR 3" catback. Hoping for about 280bhp 300lb/ft

14. hope your brakes are in top condition..even my carbotech xp8`s and fresgh fluid took a battering at the ring..

15. Should be ok not going to set any records just enjoy ! But could of done with better pads but will next time.

16. image.jpeg

Chri5 likes this.
  17. Was on a Spa track day today and had a chat to Nick. Nice meeting you today bud gutted I couldn't get a pax ride

18. image.jpeg

L-1011 and Bowen like this.
  19. Good read this mate. Keep it up.

20. What's your opinion on the Eibach pro line then over your factory spec Eibachs (std R26 springs).

RS 175 Lux

21. To be honest they feel exactly the same as stock. Just look better as I think standard is way too high.

L-1011 likes this.
  22. image.jpeg image.jpeg Spa track day was insane had a chat to Nick who is on this forum how is it out there as he was on track before me. He wasn't wrong ! People over taking on corners and on both sides ! Felt like a full on race not a fun track day.
    Each session lasted 25 minutes which was long enough to be honest and we had 4 sessions each.
    First session I was all over the place with everyone over taking me ! I was taking it easy as I was trying to learn the track.
    Next session Neil came in with me he's a Instuctor for the ring and Spa so knows how to drive them and get the best out of them. This made a huge huge difference ! Was great fun and was getting quicker and flowed nicely. Next two sessions were good too ! Some serious cars there !
    I would say it's more of a high powered track but was great great fun.

23. image.jpeg image.jpeg done the Nurburgring next day after Spa ! Was so so busy but managed one lap before it got closed after a old Audi S3 catching fire.

L-1011 likes this.
  24. image.jpeg Before Spa ! Couldn't find a bigger GB sticker !

25. image.jpeg My mates Honda broke at Spa we gave him so much stick !

L-1011 likes this.
  26. You still running a B5 or C5?
    I had both. Miss both. Fuel crippled me.

RS 175 Lux

28. last time we went the ring,i had 2 mates in tuned ek9 Hondas that blew up on the track..thank fk they had European recover and a german speaker with our party,otherwise it would have been a total nightmare..

29. Yes still got my B5 RS4.

L-1011 likes this.
  30. Loving the pics from the Burg. Would love to make a trip to there in mine.