My new fiesta st

Discussion in 'Other Automotive Brands' started by Dan-r26, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Hi guys got tiered of throwing money at my r26 which for the last 8 months was just problem after problem! I owned my meg for 2 1/2 years and have love it, best and worst car I've owned (if you know what I mean in a good way)
    Any way I pick up my 13 plate molten orange fiesta st2 ,2 weeks ago and really like it so far it's not as fast as the meg but I didn't get it for that! I got it as I commute 250 miles a week an I need something more economical getting 44mpg at the moment and had a 35mpg after a good hoon over the mendips. The £125 tax a year and my Insurance is nearly halved,the 3 year warranty a lot cheaper parts/ tyres done it for me.
    Speed wise it's a 1.6 Turbo 182bhp std and 197bhp on over boost really tuque engine ,0-62 in 7second and flat out just over 140mph also handle great in sport mode!(but miss the diff)
    Some pics not the best doesn't give the purl paint enough credit!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381864785.408224.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381864806.250815.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381864816.363854.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381865706.902989.jpg

2. Daz

Daz

Remap!

3. Nice looking Dan. As posted above get it back to ford for a factory remap, It will still have manufacturers warranty as well.

4. Nice! Great write ups for these, mountune it and best of both worlds!

5. Yeah I'm getting the over time in at work should have it mountuned next mouth. You where right about my gear box on the meg as well mate!

6. Grats mate enjoy it ! Hope to see it soon !

7. Thinking about one of these myself, be very interested to hear how it is after the mountune upgrade, only thing that puts me off is the monthly costs are still quite a bit more than running the megane, but it's a new car I guess... Is the focus worth the extra cost over the fiesta?