My megane R26/ Laguna II GT 205

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Stephen Slyth, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Hi there, I’m new to forum but not new to Renault, I’m a Renault trained mechanic, served my time at Renault Edinburgh for 8 years then went to BMW for 7 years then Mercedes for 6 years. Now I’m a mechanical workshop manager in a body shop. Have a great deal of knowledge about cars so can help anyone who has questions about there cars. I have a megane R26 that’s had a lot of mods it’s had about 300bhp but it’s destroyed the pistons and bent the con-rods so it is currently in bits while I forged the engine and polish and port the head plus I can’t stop buying things for it so I’ve got a new exhaust manifold and lots more. If something is dirty I replace it. It will also getting a full respray once the engine is back in.
    I also have a very rare Laguna II GT 205, it’s also getting work done it’s had a full engine rebuilt and a few mods done it’s running about 280bhp love it as it’s a great sleeper.
    Anyway that’s me thanks for reading.

Slyth

Attached Files:

Poppaboost, JJZ and matt e like this.
  2. Welcome. Both cars look great. Like the Megane front splitter.

3. Welcome mate, stunning cars.