R26 Moneypit bringing me down...

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by eddie ninja, Jul 25, 2017.

1. By your own words,keeping your car standard, and cheap to run, is OK then, but everyone else is a trackway warrior, paddock poser.What does it matter, and who's business is it anyway, if someone has a modified car,(i.e.me) and can't get the best out of it. I have come across many less powerful cars on track, that are faster than me,because they are better drivers. I am old, and should now be in a Rocking chair. I choose to do track days, in a car thats far quicker than I am.I might be slow and old, but who cares,...live and let live, a lesson you have clearly not learned.

2. Just supporting eddie ninja's thread and who's a bit strapped for cash.

grantw likes this.
  3. of course you were fella, of course you were.

4. If your referring to Aerofoil, block him, Iv not seen one of his comments for ages.

5. He's too funny to block mate, wait till he gets a car, he will go nuclear...lol

6. Ha, I guessed right then :smile:

7. If I ever get past the point of just spending hundreds to keep it on the road then maybe I will consider some upgrades lol

Si271 likes this.
  8. I've spent a good 5k on mine. New brakes, coilovers, wheels, tyres, engine mods etc. It's running just over 300 bhp. On track Porsche Boxters aren't getting even close whether it be on the straights or the corners.

Si271 likes this.
  9. Can I ask how long you've had it and what you bought it for? Do you intend to spend more on it or you happy with it?
    cheers

10. @eddie ninja did u find out what's wrong with the turbo?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

11. Not yet - going into garage tomorrow.

12. Thank you, we are always happy to help, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any issue with turbo.