Mk3 uprated clutch ????

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by ianplymouth, Jan 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Has anyone fitted or have had fitted an uprated clutch, there seems a problem with LUK supplies, my parts supplier can't get one and LUK have not got a supply date, they have stopped production for some reason, so if i have to go to Renault and spend £448.88 :openmouth::openmouth::rage:, so it might be worth spending a bit extra to get a stronger one.

2. What’s in included for £448? The clutches are normally £150.

3. I’m guessing the flywheel??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. No thats the price i have been quoted for the cover, drive plate and clutch cylinder, no flywheel and no fitting.

5. That’s mega expensive! I’d want a flywheel too for that kinda money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Think Reno sell the clutch and DMF on exchange bases hence price

7. What would Reno do with the parts you've exchanged in ?

8. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Probably reline the friction plate and sell it to someone else

9. They do an exchange at Renault and that was still £360, flywheel was extra, checked it and its still within wear tolerance by a good margin.

Thats the best price i have seen so far, thanks, Mill auto, GSF, Eurocar parts say no listing or no supplier stock :sob::sob::sob:

10. that Kam racing part number is a refurbish Renault part number :openmouth::openmouth:

11. Looks like the top number is a new kit and the second one down is the refurbished one

DE22DFBC-FDE4-41CC-BA54-9736F802DB5D.jpeg

12. and there is a £5 surcharge on the refurbished one :openmouth:

13. they re- rivet the two halves of the DMF that have split and resale, theres no upgrade to stop it happening again

14. In Romania, at Renault official shop, they told me flywheel for mk3 rs 265 costs 1400 EUR. I got it from ebay at 470 EUR and the clutch too at 170 EUR. (Genuine and new)