MK3 pillowball lower arm bearings

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by arch, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Nice wee delivery from Alyn at AS Performance arrived today

IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0842.JPG IMG_0843.JPG

matt e likes this.
  2. Rough cost ?

3. Not sure I need to trial fit them then let Alyn know but I am sure he will have an idea, prob best to drop him an email info@asperformance.com

4. Ah ok, loving these, having had rose joint on several vehicles bit worried lack of dust guards, as they lay flat every opportunity salt water stay in sockets

5. Looking for some help, I need to have one of these trial fitted to 100% check the fitment. My car is back together and ready for an MOT I have pulled the bolts and collars out of my arms and checked the fitment etc of the bolts and they are spot on but Alyn wants one fitted to 100% check the fitment. Is there anyone who has their car in bits who Wilde be able to check the fitment. Obvsly needs someone with a decent amount of mechanical knowledge to check this.

6. How long do these rose joints actually last?

7. How long does a lower or upper ball joint last ? It's impossible to say as it all depends on useage road or just track climate etc etc. If you want maximum performance from your suspension on track then this is an excellent upgrade. If you want to do 80k miles in a road car then I would suggest this is probably not what you need. Plenty of Impreza's, Evo's and Honda's running around with sherical nearings in the suspension components so not a new concept.

8. No one able to help with this ?