250 Mk3 Black Headlights

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by dan4291, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Does anyone know if these headlights would fit a 250? I've contacted the company selling them and they say they don't fit as they are listed on their website as for non-RS Meganes 2012-2014, but I'm not convinced as they look exactly the same as the RS halogen lights but with the black inserts, which would be ideal (I know I can just split my current ones, but the lenses are scratched and pitted to hell so would rather get brand new ones). Does anyone have a definitive answer as to whether these will work with a RS250?

https://ultimatestyling.co.uk/renault-megane-headlight-headlamp-passenger-side-lh-ult9419-hl

2. Have tried to put your reg to see if a different one came up?, For me as it list every variants of megane 3 i would be surprised if renault made a different one for the RS, check on Catcar.info and see if the part number matches across variants.

3. Putting my reg number in only shows the chrome version, not black. The part number they quote for the black headlight (passenger side) is 260601141R, which is shown on catcar.info as a replacement part number for another headlight, which makes me think they will fit (see this page on the first row). Same case for the drivers side headlight too.

4. Yeah tried to make sense of it, but I think the black ones I linked above will fit based off my vehicle fabrication number being less than 140110 if I'm right. Think I'll just bite the bullet and get them.

6. Hi did your black headlights fit in the end