MK 3 engine cover mount/bungs

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Space Cadet, Dec 28, 2016.

1. There are four of them and they look like baby's bottle teats and clip into the underneath of the cover and then the bungs fit over male posts sticking up from the engine.

For some reason I have one missing, I've been to Renault parts this morning for a few other bits and apparently I can't order these separately from the cover.

Is this correct?

If not does anyone please have the correct part no.?

Many thanks!!

2. Any Renault engine cover will have them so either a scrap yard or a cheap engine cover off ebay.

I know mine had 1 missing and I used 1 off my old dci engine cover. Different colour but exactly the same shape

3. Thanks mate, had a good search on the global interwebulater and although they're different colours i've found and ordered one off a different model, will post the part number up once I've collected it and it's an identical replacement (other than the colour).

4. Pack of 4 on ebay for £7.69

5. For anyone that's interested, the Renault part number for an identical (other than colour) rubber mount is: 7701056972.