Misfire/coughing on idle!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Hainsey, Feb 13, 2015.

1. I know you've had yours done but that looks like every video I have seen with dodgy injectors?

2. Ive got a spare set of injectors you can try.
    They was working perfectly fine when I removed them to fit a cleaned set which will be coming out in 2 weeks for the 630s.

3. Okay mate. How much? And just went for a drive and I'm getting the machine gun noise. Again!!!

4. Nothing, Call it a fiver to cover the postage. I will send them to you and if they solve your problem you can keep them in while you get something sorted then send them back to me or you can buy them cheap. I have no need for them so will only sell them anyway.

5. FFS!!!! New coils, spark plugs, and now injectors. And I am still getting a machine gun noise under load. Could it be something like a MAF sensor.

Someone stated it could be fuel trim so sat at idle it looks like this [​IMG]

HELP PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

6. Did you ever solve this mate.

I've done the same. New spark plugs. New coil packs and cleaned injectors and it's still coughing

7. I get this also. Does your esp and spanner come on with the eml flashing it's tit off at ya?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk