Metallic click/knock from front

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by tom3112, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has had a similar issue to me, I have tried to search many many times but can't find anything that sounds like my problem.

When reversing the car, and at the moment it is only when reversing doesn't do it when moving forward, if I am turning and there is a change in gradiant like up a dropped kerb into my drive at slow speeds I get a double click/knocking that comes from what I think is the o/s/f wheel area.

I haven't had chance to check it out yet as I don't drive daily but going to use it a couple more times this week to try and pinpoint the problem. I have spoken to RS Tuning as they're up the road from where I work who are happy to look at it and for a very reasonable price too but wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Always when in reverse, happens on a 1/4 turn and full lock over a change in gradient, and only does the noise 1/2 times never more.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks