Megane RS250 winter wheels

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by TigerRonin, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Hi all,

I am seeing if anybody has a set of winter wheels they are looking to part with, preferably with their own rims. A massive thank you in advance.

Conrad

2. Or any sets of rims out there for sale? Will chuck the winter tyres on myself

3. Unfortunately anything mk3 rs related 2nd hand, will be hard to get hold of as the cars not very popular, no good bumping the thread every 2 days

4. It wasn't a bump at all, it was merely changing the criteria from full set to considering alloys as I couldn't edit the original post. And thank you for the info

5. i do think my std 250cup 18,s will be for sale next week. no tyres re painted on the front only not inner face.would want 200 ono plus postage or collection.

TigerRonin likes this.
  6. When I finally get the tyres off my 19s I’ll be selling mine - the black ones with the red lip. Might sell them with a full set of TPMS and RS centre caps

7. Hi mate...where you located?

8. near preston lances stevie

9. will be ready sat for collection as im away with work till friday

10. just want to make clear aswell only alloys no nuts or tyres as i have transferred these over to the new alloys

https://app.photobucket.com/u/rockabillyrb30/p/2f5d70ab-bb26-4524-9fd4-ff28353ab65e

on the car with 20mm spacers.the spacers are now sold

wheels are true as far as i know. drove fine with them, previous owner has painted the faces in gloss black, not a bad job but left the middle untouched just so you know. ideal track wheels

11. Ok....I'm Worcester so not round the corner. What you think postage/courier would be? Got any pics? I might be able to get up Sat morning if postage too much.

12. only the pic above so far picked it up this week and its in the garage in bits now lol

postage would be about 25-30 i suspect.theres a local firm i use to move rims in the past for me.

if your interested pm me your postcode and will get a price mon if i still have them

13. these have just this minute sold mate sorry

14. All sorted now, thanks for the responses