Megane rs250 service schedule

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by odinson, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Hi guys

my 2010 rs250 is now due a service and has just hit 35k miles. What service would be due? Can't find the service book to check but only had the car a few months

thanks

matt

2. It will need a standard service (oil & filters) at every 12k miles or 12 months.

Additionally at 5 or 6 years it will need the belts doing.

That's the short answer tbh. Your specific car may need other things doing.

3. Thanks for that. Are the belts 5 or 6 years

4. I think 6 to be honest but it's worth checking and a lot of people still get them done at 5 years.

The interval changed during the production of the mk2 to 6 years from 5 in 2008 iirc.

All that is subject to the car doing less than 72k miles though which yours has.

5. I would have the belts changed sooner rather than later, it's just not worth the risk.. I've recently had mine changed along with the VVT pulley and my car has just ticked over 40k. Piece of mind aswell.

Also at 36k I had all fluids and filters changed and also spark plugs aswell. Car felt alot better for it with new plugs..

6. My service intervals on mine are 12500 or 24 months so your aware, seen different things on different threads some say 12 some say 12.5.

7. I hope this help...

8. Thanks buddy that's great help