Megane RS250 LUX 72,000

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by davejh, Aug 22, 2020.

1. For sale here we have my much loved Renault Megane RS250. This is a fantastic car, unmarked full leather interior and a joy to drive.

I have owned this car since October 2019. The car is registered in my name at my home address and is HPI clear and accident free. I am selling it as I just do not use it that much. I have done 4,000 miles in it since I bought it and it seems a waste to me to have such a car that isn't getting used much. I bought it from a local reputable dealer and it has been faultless since day one. We have a part service history dating back to 2017. The car was fully serviced and the cambelt and water pump were changed by the dealer prior to me buying the vehicle.

The only fault that was picked up at the last MOT was the Nearside Front Lower Suspension arm ball joint had slight play. I got this fixed, at Aarons Auto's, common fault on these cars, 3 months ago with the receipt to prove. I have also had a new battery put on in January.
    Every car has its bad points:

Some kind of mark on the bonnet. I have highlighted this in pictures.
    2 alloys have slight kerbing (nearside)
    Keyless entry from passenger door does not work - I think the sensor in the door has gone - the drivers door and boot work fine.
    Air con needs re gassing.

That's the bad points out of the way:

Full leather interior. Heated front seats (these are amazing in the winter)
    Mid box delete so you get some nice pops on overrun - but it isn't too loud.
    Exterior is in really nice condition for age.
    Garmin in-built Sat nav with colour monitor.

The car has MOT until 23rd October 2020. For the full asking price I will put another 12 months on it. Any negotiation on price and it goes with the MOT as it stands. As far as I am aware there is nothing at all wrong with the car. Except for the points listed above the car is in perfect working order.

Walk round and start up of car:

This is priced to sell. Recommended price for this from Autotrader is £7300 for the mileage and age. I am not in any rush to sell it and will not accept stupid offers so please don't bother sending me any as they will be ignored. I work shift work so you are more than welcome to phone or text at any point - I will get back to you as soon as I can. Test drives are okay obviously but I will be coming and you will only be allowed on your own in the car once I have the full asking price.
    Payment is to be made by cash or bank transfer. Bank transfer is preferred but the funds need to clear through to my account before the vehicle leaves my possession.

I am sure there is more, anything else you need please feel free to ask. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      6.3 MB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      6.1 MB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg