Megane RS 300 Tropyh Finance

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Stuart Rendall, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Hi,

I'm new here so please go easy on me. I currently own a 2020 Polo GTI+ and have been looking at getting either a Golf R or Megane RS 300 Trophy. I was leaning towards the Megane until I searched for quotes and the balloons were all over the place. With Golf R's the balloon is 9k to 11k all day long but I have had quotes from 4 different places with balloons being 11k, 12k, 17k, and 18k. All based in the same 3k deposit, same car, 10k miles, 4 years.

Has anyone else here got a Megane RS 300 Trophy who could share there balloon figure with me so I can have a bit more of an understanding. The car I am looking at is a 2020 model, manual, Volcanic Orange and very low miles.

Any information is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Stuart

2. Hi Stuart
    Have you considered a mk3? I'm only mentioning this as when I visited stage X Motorsport, they have a mk4 and said he preferred the mk3 all round.

My understanding with PCP is you can negotiate payments Vs balloon. So you might find there are quite some differences. They also say deals are subject to status etc.... Which basically means they offer what they want, when they want

3. Hi Mr Spoon,

I don't have much interest in the older Megans to be honest, personal preference thing. From speaking to various finance companies today their balloons are fixed and cannot be changed like in previous years so the fact I have had very different balloon quotes has unsettled me somewhat.

4. Well that Stuart is where I can't help I'm sorry

Stuart Rendall likes this.