265 Megane RS 265 with 3" decat and Akrapovic

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by ToritoRS, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

MartijnGizmo and oVerboost like this.
  2. Sounds good :smile: And being Akropovic looks good too... although your bank manager would probably disagree :wink:

3. Thank you ! Very expensive 5hp gain [emoji854]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

4. How much louder is it over the stock akrapovic? I have the cat back akrapovic only on my RS275 and looking to go louder.

5. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

If its anything to go by on the non Akra on the Megane it will be a LOT louder on WOT, Totally changes the tone of them as well.

6. For me, its the perfect sound. With a 3" decat you get the most out of the Akra sound (imagen a volume increase from 7 to 9) with no drone and very aggressive pops & bangs. The sound is more noticeable outside than inside the cabin that is how a quality cat back should work.

sebabaillet and RobbieR like this.
  7. Torito just sent you a messenger msg. Where did you get the akra system? I'm from Argentina too and another rs 265 proud owner!

8. AT K Teck UK

sebabaillet likes this.
  9. Gracias de nuevo! Esta va en español que es mas facil. Mucho lio para el envio? Quedo trabado en aduana?

10. Lo traje con un "importador" sin problemas , whatsapp 1164844668 escribirme ahí