Megane RB8 For Sale

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Shakeel, Jan 23, 2019.

1. I have a super rare RB8 for sale, this car was found by Renault UK for me. The car is completely standard in Twilight Blue apart from the fact that the original owner removed the stripes from the doors, why, I do not know. The current mileage is 31,702, it has a full RenaultSport Dealer Service History (serviced by a Renault Master Technician) and an extended Renault Warranty which is transferrable. The car is in fantastic condition and is 1 of 30 cars that came to the UK, the rumour is that there are only 23 left which makes this model collectable for any Renault enthusiast.

The last one sold for £23k and did not have a full dealer history, I am looking for £23,000 ovno

Any questions, please PM me IMG_5273.png RB8 Interior.jpg RB8 Seat.jpg

Attached Files:

tof73 likes this.
  2. Hi Guys, I've found my next car and it's being held for a week for me, so as a result, I'm willing to take £20k for my RB8 if the deal is done and paid for by Sat 2nd Feb. This is currently the only one available for sale of the 23 remaining cars.
    If anyone is interested, please PM me.

3. Passed this when I was out on the lash last year. Surely worth a bit more with those rims and reg! IMG-20180805-WA0003.jpg