Sponsored By:  

Megane r26r frankenstein at megara circuit Greece.

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by ARIS SR20VE, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  2. That's not an R26.R is it ?, some tuition on track would be a good idea. Love the chewing gum action though

3. Ever thought about a job as a delivery driver for Yodel?

4. R26.R must be a miss print in the thread title .

5. Nothing wrong with the driving. Quick reactions.

6. How much torque is it running? You can choose between two basically. R26r (dci) clutch with smf or helix clutch

7. its about 45kgm. At the begining i used a dual mass flywheel with the stock cluchkit. Not good. Then smf with the stock clutchkit. Bad combination... After that i used smf with new stock pressure plate with a 6puk clutch. Bad combination either... But the 6 pack was constracted from the stock clutch. So i m looking now to try a tested solution. The rsmegane.com is in collaboration with someone who sells cluchkits?

8. i m asking if in collaboration for the fact of the discount. If not, some link?

9. 450nm is not alot but when track driving i guess the clutch gets beaten harder. Maybe you'd want to up the boost too when you have a new clutch and injectors (!) so i would go for a helix if i where you!

Why i mention the injectors is your at 100% dutycycle+ from 4500rpm on!