Megane MK3 RS 265 Trophy - £10,750

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Harry Shipley, Mar 2, 2020.

1. IMG_1418.jpg IMG_1419.jpg IMG_1422.jpg IMG_4325.jpg IMG_2774.jpg IMG_0104.jpg IMG_1418.jpg IMG_1419.jpg IMG_1422.jpg IMG_4325.jpg IMG_2774.jpg IMG_0104.jpg For sale is my Megane RS265 Trophy.

The car is on 68,122 miles.

Bought the car in March 2018 and has served me excellently for its purpose of getting me out for track days and I’ve spent a fair amount getting it set up.

Car comes with loads of invoices and receipts from myself and previous owners.

Cambelt done in 2017 at RSTuning approx 55k miles.

The spec is as below:
    • 265 Trophy (no 27/50 UK cars)
    • LSD and Brembos
    • RS Monitor
    • Retrofit Xenons
    • RS Tuning Remap (310 BHP/350 Ft Lbs)
    • HEL 4 piece braided brake lines in yellow
    • Pro-Line Motorsport rear 2 piece extra lines in yellow
    • Motul RBF 600
    • Sports Cat with KTEC Catback
    • CAE Shifter in black with black knob
    • Forge Recirc Valve
    • H&R Springs
    • Vibratechnics Lower Mount
    • Wagner intercooler (Less than 1000 miles old)
    • HEL oil cooler kit (less than 1000 miles old)
    • Depo Racing Oil Temp gauge with sender on sandwich plate mounted on A pillar
    • Recaro Pole Positions (on sliders)
    • Oz Alleggerita In really good condition with no scuffs and with Nankang AR1s (Fronts were low on MOT but a good few track days left in them)
    • Pure Motorsport Stud conversion
    • ZPO tow strap adapter and Sabelt Tow Strap
    • 275 Cup-S Alcantara Steering Wheel and handbrake gaiter
    Car will also come with a set of 18” Tibors with AD08Rs (One wheel has a few scuffs)

The car has just had brand new Brembo plain discs on the rear and brand new studs with the spares for the front hubs. The car has Brembo OEM pads in the rear. It has Pagid RS29s up front but they are low and I have a spare set of brand new Brembo OEM pads included for the front.

New pollen filter and air con regas carried out a few weeks ago. Oil and filter less than 1000 miles ago.

Car is in really good condition. Usual age related marks and some stone chips on the front bumper.

Car has just had a new MOT, valid until 7th February 2021.

Based in Folkestone, Kent.

HPI Clear

I’m after £10,750 for the car with the spare wheels.

£10,500 without the spare wheels.

2. Wow. Good luck with the sale, so many parts I wish my own had. If I was still looking I would buy it.

Harry Shipley likes this.
  3. First mistake...... Telling people its been tracked, and therefore thrashed!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

4. Would you sell the oz wheels?

5. Not planning on selling the OZ wheels separately I’m afraid. Tibors will be up for sale if new owner buys the car without them.

mardgee likes this.
  6. Seen this car at Brands last year. In excellent condition with some great parts fitted. If I was looking for a fast road car for track days I would definitely be going for a look at this. The aftermarket bits alone are worth a small fortune combined with the low mileage. Very nice! GLWS.

Harry Shipley likes this.
  7. What bull crap thing to say :tearsofjoy:

Its been driven for its purpose, generally a car been driven hard by someone means they also look after it!

8. Lol made for the track surely ...

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

9. Hi Do you have the original seats?

10. Hi, Sorry no, these seats were in the car when I bought it.

11. Still for sale

£10,500 ono with spare wheels
    £10,250 ono without spare Wheels

12. Sam Dolby

Sam Dolby RSM Club Member

Still available?

13. Car is still available, few people interested just waiting for the current UK situation to change.

14. Hi is this still for sale?

15. Hi, is this still for sale? Thanks, John

16. Hi,

Car is still here and still for sale.

Thanks

17. SOLD

18. with or without the spare wheels mate?