Megane exclusive dyno day only £20! On the best rollers in the uk!

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by mark-whybee, May 19, 2014.

1. I have organised a dyno day for Megane owners.

It's at Dyno Drive in Warrington, who have a state of the art dyno facility (thought to be the best in the UK). It's where Audi filmed the R8 advert! more info on their website http://www.dynodrive.co.uk/

It will be on Saturday morning, May 24th starting at 9am . Cost just £20 per car (usual price is £75) so an absolute bargain!!

It will consist of 3 power runs per Megane so won't take long and you don't have to stay all morning.

Please would you contact me on mark@whybee.co.uk if you are available to attend, I need to know what car you have and the spec. I will also send you the booking information.

We have 4 Megane's booked on so far and room for 6 more.

Thanks Mark

2. That's a better post lol, I'm about to sorn mine or I'd be up for this, I'm sure you'll have takers now buddy

3. all models and spec are welcome, good chance for a meet up with other members

4. ok thanks! will have to come and collect yours on the trailer lol! what spec is it?

5. all the bits you need, 3" exhaust, 60mm intercooler, big boost pipes, de-cat but just had the boost reduced from 1.4 to 1.1 bar, the map on mine is really aggressive and it struggles to put the power down, if I can't sell it I'm going down the forged route I think with the manifold to convert to gt turbo's and really go daft with it lol

6. wow that sounds a beast! have you had it on the dyno before? it's a shame you can't make it as would love to have it there!

7. Shame you can't make it Lee. Be an interesting day to see what cars can do with what mods. Probably a bad idea as it's going to make me want even more stuff lol

8. had previously made 252bhp with intercooler, pipes and a scorpion exhaust on a standard map, not sure what power it has now but it comfortably lives with my pals e92 m3

9. My 320bhp megane can't get anywhere near my e92 so you must have some serious power.....
    lee