Megane Barbecue

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by -Jamie-, Apr 30, 2015.

1. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

[video=youtube;VJYC4oOb4Y4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJYC4oOb4Y4[/video]

2. I like that.[​IMG]

3. Awesome!!

4. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

naughty! love it.

5. Lol caught mine doing the same thing
    IMG_20150428_232026_zpskd53hks1.jpg

6. What cameras are you guys using to capture this ? :cool:

7. Gopro hero 4 for me

8. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Original Hero HD for me cause I'm a tightfisted Scotsman.

I want a 4 though LOL

9. nice. not seen flames come out of the Meg before. Guessing this thing is loud in person

10. Cheers Odinson - bit rich for me ! :worried:

11. Hahahaha the 4 is great because of the use of the app on the phone. What exhaust you running?

12. [video]youtu.be/rgkFD8I2uCo[/video]

13. God knows how you embed the link like above bit the quality is about the same the hero 4 just uses app on the phone so may not he worth the extra to some

14. Awesome flames! Need a decat in my life.

I have a hero 4 black edition, superb piece of kit. Better off plugging in and uploading on laptop, maybe compressing and losing quality if from the phone odinson.

15. Maybe but it's so easy to use the phone app bit I'm still pleased with the quality

16. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Yeah, pretty loud. One of the loudest I've heard anyway even though it isn't a 3" system
    Decat, Stock sytem minus the midbox and a small rear silencer. Not the biggest fan of the sound that a 3" makes on them. Sounds a bit "empty"

17. Nice! Mines 3" decat amd Milltek exhaust

18. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

I like it, Its certainly a bit more of a unique sound and the size of the pipework isn't really going to restrict me, Even with the Hybrid. May go for a proper 2.5 or 2.75 system eventually though instead of the OEM pipework

19. Using standard system seems popular. Yours sounds awesome bro

20. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Cheers, The decat completely changed the sound of it

21. Ovy

Ovy

250/265 ect will throw flames if decat and exhaust warm enough, also those that have vent to air dv or no dv at all will be better as dumped air or no recirculating air means more fuel in exhaust.

22. did cops ever catch up ? can see blues and hear faint two's in that clip

23. haha sweet video :cool:

24. Love it Jamie, everybody loves a good hooligan flame :cool: