Megane 3 RS 250 Unstable suspension

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Dávid Márta, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Hi!

Cananyone help me where to find my problem as i am so disappointed. I took the cor for my mechanic because i felt my suspension bad.
    We changed almost everything: New OE Steering rack, New OE swingarms, Uprated Ball joint(by Rene Dizdar),New OE Cup Shocks, Wheel bearings, and we took out the wheel spacers 20mm.
    After all these parts im still feeling the car unstable on rutted road, especially at lower speed.
    Before i felt it more stable. I dont know what can be wrong, maybe it needs the spacers, or the Pirelli P zero 235/35 r19 tyre is shit. Im running on OE 19" steev wheels.
    Any advice?

2. Have you had the Wheel alignment done.

3. I have also that idea something wrong with camber and toe I think

4. 100% wheel alignment needs checking first. Spacers tend to make the handling worse and there should be nothing wrong with the wheels and tyres.

Have you modified any suspension parts?

5. E-A

E-A

I had similar problems when my car was pretty new.
    My car felt unstable at the rear and the problem increased with speed.
    Long story short. Motorsport shop checked the alignment and toe at the rear was waaay off.
    Dealer also checked the alignment and they came back and said it was OK.
    In the end I got a new rear beam under warranty and the car handled perfect after that.
    Conclusion: Pay a bit more and let someone who really is into alignment check your car.

manugtt and D7DPJ like this.