Megane 275

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by RichK, Mar 9, 2021.

1. upload_2021-3-9_11-10-56.png

I'm looking at this atm and just wondered if anyone knows anything about it? Thanks

2. Paddy80 likes this.
  3. Hi Matt
    I did see your car on Ebay, its a great spec but I'm after a Gray unmodded car.
    GLWTS

4. Know nothing about it sadly, not seen that one before on here or on Facebook.

My advice would be double check the service history as these supermarket types of dealers have a habit of telling fibs. Before I brought mine I called up a car supermarket about one which was advertised as full service history, but turned out the first service was left until 18k miles. Lady on the phone tried to convince me this was normal, but we all know it's not. 9k miles or yearly for these is the norm.

If service history is all good, paintwork all good and everything seems in order, I would recommend putting it through vcheck.uk also as that's the best car history service out there and picks up on things that a normal HPI check can miss like salvage auction history. It costs a small fee but is well worth it for peace of mind. Even dealers are getting caught out by not doing proper checks these days.

5. Thanks for the advice Vulcan.
    I'm getting it shipped down to Southampton from Perth (£95!) so I can have a good look at it and the documentation before committing. If it stacks up then I'll vcheck it.

6. Is that rear mudfkaps? Thats a first.

I put some front ones on my r26 to protect the rear arches.

7. Yep I need to see what the rear mudflaps look like in the flesh.

8. I finally got the car at the weekend, very pleased as everything appears okay and the mudflaps are quite nice in the flesh.

I read alot about Arnold Clark and was a bit sceptical, no test drive and no shift in price even without PX. I spent an hour looking at it before I took the plunge but it did feel like a bit of a gamble.

9. Congrats on the new car, looks lovely :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thanks looking forward to giving it a run at the weekend

11. As you have this colour, you should consider painting front wing, side wings and spoiler into red. This was standard Renault paint option from factory, and I know that on pictures it does look kinda funny (I was telling myself that i need to change it when I get the car), but IRL it looks amazing. Meg.jpeg

Rensport225 likes this.
  12. Hi Jeff
    The red on your car looks really nice and I'm sure I've seen that combination on a white car as well.

13. Yes, there were combinations with white and black paint. But I had never seen another one in the same combination as mine tho. The option was called Pack Red Design RS

14. Probably ran out of money after spec ing the cup chassis, recaros, titainium exhaust etc etc :smile: