Megane 275 trophy wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by B8sy, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Definite inflation at the mo due to covid.

It's like house prices af the mo. Snooze you loose, and in a few months it will be even more expensive.

B8sy likes this.
  2. Yes it's a guy called Alex that works there or runs it, not sure. I've been messaging on Facebook and might go have a look but mileage is a little high for the price. The white one on Facebook was 15k, had ohlins and 10k less on the clock. Had the major service done. If that was a grand cheaper I'd pay it.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

3. Definite inflation at the mo due to covid.

It's like house prices af the mo. Snooze you loose, and in a few months it will be even more expensive.
    That oyster grey looks really nice. Dont think I have seen trophy in that colour before. Little wear on the bolster, guess to be expected with that mileage.

That yellow trophy r is lovley. Yellow car with red stripes and wheels. Not for shrinking violets.

4. Ha ha definitely a marmite combination. I love the oyster grey, saw one a year ago and the gloss in that paint colour is beautiful. I'm going to let Alex know what's been for sale recently and see if there is any movement on the price.

My concern is, I might be keeping this car 2 years, or I might be keeping it 6 months. If its 2 years then other cars should catch up a bit on mileage and it probably stands out less which in turn holds the value a bit better. If I sell it in 6 months it could be a tricky one to not lose money on with that mileage, especially as there will probably be a larger choice of cars once we are through the main covid lockdown.

I rush purchases normally, hence I'm trying to be very fussy with this one and take my time to get a good deal rather than a reasonable one.

5. That grey one has another buyer lined up, perhaps I will regret turning it down.

6. I don't think you will regret it.

Prices like these may tempt some other buyers out. Even has me thinking what mine would be worth as one of the last of the mark 3 RS built with best spec/ultra low miles/renault extended warranty ....... .and I have no plans to sell. After all what do you move to? Other stuff has inflated prices too.

Usually prices are weak at this time of year and nothing shifts. I don't know how to work this market out.

7. Same here, so confused at the moment. I have found an r26 in LY, 65k miles, FSH, 2 cambelt changes, most recent earlier this year. Lux pack so full leather recaro. Tempting to get it while I wait for the right deal on a 275 trophy.

8. Who ever bought the black trophy from Ktec got a great car - my old one.

Allot of work done inc rebuilt box and new clutch by Ktec 7k miles ago. Short shifter, remap, all new mounts inc dog bone, induction kit, carbo tech pads and brembo HC discs.

Enjoy it!!!

9. You get any 250/265/275 in the right spec, ie recaros, cup pack, zenons, ohlins, akra etc, and they will sell quick later on, obviously keeping them serviced and tidy aswel. It just so the trophys are well speced standard, hence they dont last long forsale.