Megane 275 Cup S , 2016, 29000 Miles, FSH, Recaro's , Ohlins , 2 owners!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by daytona, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Renault Megane Cup S , 2016 , 29000 Miles with Full Service History with 2 keys, Invoice’s and Original bookpacks, 2 mature owners from New , Full Leather Recaro’s , Ohlins Suspension , 19’’ Wheels with Michelin 4S Tyres all round, Alcantara Pack . Full Cam Belt and Dephaser pulley Service done last year approx 600 miles ago , with a further Main dealer service carried out in October 2023, MOT October 2024,

Stunning condition both inside and out (please see pics). As new condition, Seat cover’s used since new!

I have owned this for just over 3 years but sadly due to lack of use I feel it is best for it to go to a new owner ( I covered just 430 miles last year !) .

When I bought the car approx 4000 miles ago I had the following modification’s carried out.

Hybrid Stage 1 Turbo (19T Billet compressor Wheel with Cut back Turbine wheel)
    Pro Alloy Intercooler
    Pro Alloy Turbo Cooler
    ITG Panel Filter
    Custom Stainless Steel exhaust with 200 Cel Sport Cat (so no issues come MOT time)
    Lovely sound but with NO pops and bangs! And NO booming at cruising speed
    Properly Dyno Mapped for drive and early boost by ‘Phoenix Automotive technologies’.
    Producing a safe 332bhp with 312 lb ft with dyno print out.
    More would be available with larger injectors however I wanted to keep things well within limits and decided to go for maximum response ,, it pulls very strongly and smoothly all the way through the rev range.

These mods really balance the car as the chassis feels too good for the standard power IMO.

ALL original parts come with the car!!

Also Braided lines with DS2500 Ferodo Pads to the front brakes and EBC red Stuff to the rear’s.

I have also had fitted a steering wheel spacer , this is a proper one that retains all the controls on the wheel but gives more control , no more bent legs and straight arms!

Please feel free to ring me with any questions you might have on 07810278583

£16750 ono

Attached Files:

3. Now Sold!