265 Megane 265 check injection faul

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Hrsantos, May 20, 2019.

1. hi everybody.
    My megane 265 show check injection fault and engine light message yesterday wen i was driving.

I turn of the car and then torn on and was normal for a few minutes.
    Now the car wont start up. it only show check injection message and stop start control. have anibody have any problem like this??
    sory for my inglish

2. There are many things that might cause this, and rather than throw money at it, get it on some diagnostic equipment.

tof73 and Hrsantos like this.
  3. really need to connect to CLIP or similar to generate error code, With CAN bus system a faulty crank or cam sensor sensor can also throw up injector fault. Have check fuel pump is still working as low pressure could give injector fault

Hrsantos likes this.
  4. The car is on the official renault dealer!
    Now they can put the car running again but it comes up the error check injection and esc. then stop start controlling. they said it could be the ECU problem. does anybody have the same problem and fix it? i cant believe its the ECU problem

5. What country is this all happing in ?

6. Its in Azores Portugal.

7. had an issues with an ecu on my espace, but dealer erase all data and re flashed the ecu with fresh software and since then 40k miles later no issues, it used to through he check injection error a lot before

8. Are they not seeing any error codes that give some more detail as where probably is ?

9. Thje mechanic

The mechanic says the ecu is locked! maybe the car is mapped! so they cant reflash the ecu

10. The mechanic tell me it's the ecu that may have something inside that needs to be weld. Because when the car is working if they hit with hand on the ecu the vibration shuts down the car... 900€ solution

11. Ecu cannot be opened or welded if you are talking Engine ecu, they are assembled then the are filled with a resin to stop water ingress.

Hrsantos likes this.