Megane 250 Sport and Cup differences

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by James and his 250, Jul 22, 2014.

1. baz88

baz88 Banned

totally agree cup version is not needed unless u intend tracking it regularly or u r just a complete nobhead on public roads

2. for motoring enthusiasts and petrol heads.. you mean..

It will help come resale. the majority of people who buy this kind of car are those who enjoy driving. Those who opt for a non cup car have the option of buying a vw golf GTI, seat leon blah blah....

3. I am motoring and WRC enthusiast. I enjoy driving. I would never buy Golf GTI or Leon Cupra. Cup version wouldn't be advantage for me when buying Meg.
    But it's only me.
    On a other side, it is good for customers that we have so great choice of different versions of Meg RS. Some of us looks for ultimate driving experience, some wanna quick car with all the toys, some wanna to have a both.

4. Well the car has been purchased, have to wait a month until I can collect as my current insurer will not insure me on it, 25th August bank holiday :smile:
    It actually does have the RS monitor which is a very nice bonus! Supposedly the upgraded stereo although I did not know how to check!

Thanks for all your help and I wait in anticipation to become one of you! :smile:

5. Nice one mate, you'll love it.

Dave

6. Thanks Dave, I was surprised with the cup suspension, really didn't feel bad at all. I guess the shocks on my 15 year old MR2 really must have had it!!!

7. nice.. enjoy

8. Damping is vastly improved over the mk2

9. baz88

baz88 Banned

well done cool car bro

10. Well done. Hope you will enjoy your new car. Can't you change insurer or take short term insurance in a meantime?

11. Only got 2 years no claims, really need 3 years, plus my car I have at the moment is part of the deal (MR2 Roadster), my current insurer will not touch me with the megane

12. Picking it up tomorrow morning CANT WAIT!!

13. Great Bank Holiday weekend then :-)

14. Indeed lol, more time to be driving it!

15. Enjoy your new car.