Megane 250 owner?

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by The Boosh!, Apr 15, 2014.

1. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

And are you free on Wednesday the 23rd April?

Car Magazine are doing a buyers guide for the Megane 250 and require a car in Red, White or Yellow.

The shoot is in Essex (where the M11 joins the M25), and they'll need the car all day.

Your car will be featured in the Car Magazine (which i'll post you a copy of), and you will obviously have all of your expenses paid for.

I need to confirm a car today, so if you can drop me a PM I will give you a call and finalise all the detail.

2. I can provide black one with every single option fitted.

3. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

Thanks will get back to you.

4. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

Needs to be a bright colour i'm afraid!

5. Shame then. There is plenty of yellow around Berks, Bucks and Herts, mostly Cup versions, probably it will not take a long to find somebody.

6. I have yellow ff with cup. Might travel up from Slough if no one else available that is closer.

7. Ive got grey and I am free on those days. Not too far away either. But I suppose grey isn't bright enough!?

8. I've got a white 200.... It's not what they want but its white so it will do.. :wink:

9. Yeeee guys, together we have got perfect example :tongueout:

10. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

Hi Chaps,

Anyone willing to help us out with this? PM me ASAP.

Thanks

11. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

You will obviously have your fuel and dinner paid for, we'd just need receipts. IT's a lot of standing around too, but your car will be in the mag and we'd be eternally grateful.

Just to add, this is for Renault UK

12. Does it have to be these colours as I would be happy to do it?

13. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

I'm afraid so yes, but thank you for the offer.

14. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

We need to confirm a car today, so if anyone could help us out it would be massively appreciated. Your car would also feature in Car magazine which you'll get a free copy of.

15. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

​the shoot will be in essex. (where the m11 joins the m25) and it'll be wednesday 23rd april.

16. Pity im working that day as im only in Dartford and its yellow rs 250 cup, tell them to pop over the bridge and rent me car for the day lol

17. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

Shame, thanks anyway :smile:

18. Why are they so stubborn with yellow or any bright colours? Black one looks the best anyway.

19. I can probably be around if need be im based near chelmsford, essex but ive got an LY 265

20. scrap that im in london, sorry!

21. Black and grey are the best colours ! And we are willing to go! That's so close to me as well! Whats the reasoning for those colours?

22. PM sent as I can confirm I am available.

23. When will this be in the magazine

24. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

All sorted, thanks RS250 :smiley:

25. How was today's "magazine day"?

26. It was a good day, nice selection of cars. It was long though. Arrived 09:10 and got back 16:30. Can't really say much until the magazine is out as I promised them.

27. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

Again thank you very much for that it's really appreciated! Do you need the address to send the receipts to?

28. No problems Luke. I have the address from bottom of your email. I will send the receipts to that address.

29. Does it mean Megane was compared with others used hot hatches? Focus, Golf or Astra?

30. I would like to tell. But I can't. You will all find out when the magazine is out . I think it would be in the June edition.

31. PAJ

PAJ

I can see what the RS250 was required for now - my June edition of CAR magazine dropped through the letter box this morning. A cover feature called "THE GREAT USED CAR BUYS OF 2014", with a yellow Megane in the front row, looking tremendous alongside the likes of an Elise, Nissan GT-R, Audi R8, Alfa Giulietta Cloverleaf and more.

Whilst I personally prefer the Megane in grey, it certainly does stand out in the CAR photos as it's the only yellow car there.

"Average Joe will be faster in this than a 911 GT3".

32. Is the magazine in the shops yet?

33. PAJ

PAJ

Not sure. I suspect if it's not already in the shops it will be in a few days (I think those with a subscription get it slightly earlier than the shops, but I could be wrong).

34. Thanks, should be a good read.

35. RS250 your car looks really well in the mag! Credit to you!