Megane 225 sport

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Beast31, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Good day gentlemen and ladies.
    I welcome myself back after been away for quite a while.
    Err! Now to my question.
    So I got my car serviced about 2 weeks ago and I took on the long road and noticed after a while that when I hit the accelerator fast the engine has a violent vibration to it and I still here it when I drive between 50 and 60mph. Now I noticed that my old plugs had 3 points and the new ones has 1, and I think the part no is slightly diff, could the plugs be the problem. I never had this issue before I changed plugs and I doubt it could be the mountings even though they not being replaced.
    Thanks in advance for reading and for your kind replies
    Beautiful people

2. The cars are quite sensitive to spark plugs you should use oem ngk I think the part number is NGK PFR7G-9

Sent from my HTC Desire EYE using Tapatalk

3. Or get iridium ones and be eaven happier.. My pal changed a worn out oem ones for the iridium ngk and the average consumption dropped 1L/100km and that was measured over 1000 miles in very simmilar condition

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

4. Are you sure its from the engine? 50-60 is classic speed for inbalanced wheels or buckled alloys to come alive.

5. This prob was sorted by replacing the top mount and gearbox mount

Sent from my VIVO using Tapatalk

6. Oh yeah my inner driveshaft was knackered also the tripod was kaput

Sent from my VIVO using Tapatalk