Megane 225 -> Now FACELIFT!

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by albert88, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Hi! So, this is how my Megg was rolling this season....

Last Season:
    [​IMG]

Now:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DSC_0006_zpscbf4d1da.jpg

2. Colour coded bonnet & door strips and that would look even more awesome than it already does.

3. Door strips would look miles better coded. Car looks awesome overall though. Also do the rear view mirror black...

4. Agree^^ And put number plate back in middle but if you like thats what matters i think you need to match your door handles now though :cool:

sent from moon pandora using mind transfer

5. Hahaha, back in the middle...ahaha :smiley::smiley: NO one as a clean bumper and so i wount put it back :wink:

6. ...and I love the black door stipes....:wink:
    Next will be BC Coils for some chamber and more low...

7. Dan

Dan

Looks nice..

8. Looks great, you've worked hard, but that number plate needs to be back in the middle!!!!!

9. Does look very nice....

10. Looks nice. Have you relocated your battery to fit that induction filter thingy?

11. Looks awesome saw this on fb. What happened to the front splitter, that would make it appear even lower mate!?

12. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

fantastic car albert! would prefer orange sidestrips though :wink:

13. Thanks :-)
    Yes the battery is in the trunk.....
    Nooo i Like the black strips :-D

14. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

Much better. Prefer the ph2 front so much more.

15. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

Looks great both ways, very tidy.

16. Daz

Daz

MUCH prefer the original look if I'm perfectly honest, it now looks 'too' modified. Ph2 front ends look so ghey to me!

17. I like it

18. I prefere the strips black as they are. Keep em!

19. :cool:

20. You do plan to black your door handles dont you :thumbup: plz

21. That's looks absolutely amazing, great job mate and taste. :wink:

22. Looks great mate, was it a ball ache upgrading the front bumper? I've wondered before about going from ph1 to ph2 front bumper but was told it was a lot of hassle :worried:

23. Take the number playe off period.. boom lol

24. Its a lot of work and you need many parts to switch to ph2! Thanks to all! :wink:

25. Lovely

26. How did you manage to keep using Xenons when converting to PH2?

I looked into it a while back, and the PH2 loom for Xenons is very different to a PH1 Xenon loom..

27. Nice looking car mate clearly a lot of work gone into it I've never seen a bad looking ginger meg I like the bump strips and the plate lol

28. Looks awesome. I don't like many modified Meganes but that looks cool. What air box is that?

29. That is a great looking car mate and a credit to you. The only thing I would change are the bump strips back to inferno. Also I still prefer the front end of a Phase I, just more aggressive and stands out more.

All personal preference though and a cracking looking car. Nice one. :smile:

30. Thanks! This year Some will Change ;-) airbox is from the old Espace v6

31. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

Makes me want to smooth my front bumper

32. I like the black door strips, I've done that to my 225 F1 :wink:

The car looks great BTW, I'm not normally into the modified look, but you've done it well.

The off center number plate is playing havoc with my OCD though :blush:

Paul

33. Does the car have spacers on it?

34. At this point 20mm each side at the back...

35. None on the front? The wheels sit much nicer in the arches, looks great :-)

36. I liked the 'RS' on the front grille in the first picture....suited the car!

37. This year i will put 10mm each side in at the front

38. Does it need them at the front? Looks okay to me! It's strange that they put flared arches on the 225 when they made them, and then left the wheels hidden too far inside

39. This year i will have some camber at the front and more low at all ;D